BloodRayne 2 (Sep 16, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|BloodRayne 2 (Sep 16, 2004 prototype)|
|Download BloodRayne 2 (Sep 16, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download BloodRayne 2 (Sep 16, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of BloodRayne 2 for the PlayStation 2.
- Core game matches final USA build, but this build has tons of "garbage" and "trash" files that were removed from the final game to serve as padding. The padding contains non-null bytes of various data.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Bloodrayne 2 Review Code.bin||File||2020-05-21 05:35:12||4.02 GB||46d59d09dffdb5f5bebd4fac44686120996d21b3|
|PS2 - Bloodrayne 2 Review Code.cue||File||2020-05-21 05:35:12||94 bytes||852dfcb7d7c47a1bf26633a63b318df6c40bc6b2|
|PS2 - Bloodrayne 2 Review Code.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 11:10:37||1.66 MB||c171896d063751cd77486e885b753d780038a0d9|
A huge thanks to ehw and Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)