Burnout 2: Point of Impact (Jul 27, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Burnout 2: Point of Impact (Jul 27, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Burnout 2: Point of Impact (Jul 27, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Burnout 2: Point of Impact (Jul 27, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Burnout 2: Point of Impact for the PlayStation 2.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- An NTSC pre-beta build dated just over a month before the final.
- The words "Pre-Beta Version" are present at the bottom of the screen at all times during gameplay.
- The vocals in the "3... 2... 1..." countdown are extremely distorted, for some reason.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Burnout 2 Point of Impact pre-Beta ver 0.1.bin||File||2020-06-10 06:35:45||1.84 GB||74653d1bfe380c42116073857923d25fdfab5215|
|PS2 - Burnout 2 Point of Impact pre-Beta ver 0.1.cue||File||2020-06-10 06:01:24||114 bytes||09f75d75022701246692f1748ba739dabb03ec83|
|PS2 - Burnout 2 Point of Impact pre-Beta ver 0.1.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 11:58:37||1.53 MB||b44630d026a21fea62b482685643d0be3ad8b13e|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)