Buzz! Junior: RoboJam (Jan 12, 2007 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Buzz! Junior: RoboJam (Jan 12, 2007 prototype)|
|Download Buzz! Junior: RoboJam (Jan 12, 2007 prototype) (info)|
A prototype/prerelease build of Buzz! Junior: RoboJam for the PlayStation 2 from 2007-01-12 (about three months before release).
Requires the Buzz! hardware, which is supported in PCSX2 1.7.0 and newer.
- Different title screen that says "Robot Party" as if it was a beta version of the game that was developed.
- The Narrator has a different voice actor.
- In the "Choose Your Position" screen, switching from one Robot to another one too quickly will cause the game to crash.
- The title screen has a Team Mode in the game but it ended up being scrapped.
- The screen goes black on the loading screen.
- Every video file is a placeholder with early names for the mini-games.
- This build also has an unused mini-game in LEVELS00/GAME_006. Which might be a reference to a fighting mini-game.
- OTHER/GAME_END goes unused in this build.
- A Debug Options Menu can be brought up by pushing Start + Select on the DualShock 2 Controller.
- The Debug Options Menu has a Level Select, a Cheats menu, a Globals menu, (It can tweak the game's settings) a Settings menu, (This can modify the mini-game's settings) and a Named Items Menu. (This has a bunch of stuff that can be displayed on the screen like the Logo, the Foreground Door, etc)
- Animations can be played by selecting an item in the Named Items Menu. For example, BLUEROBOT. After you selected the item, go back and scroll down to the item you selected and press right and you can scroll up and down on the different animation slots. And press X to select one and you can view the animation.
- The mini-game "Mad Mallets" wasn't Implemented in this build.
- The mini-game "Octo-Beat" has a different looking model for the Alien, different music and the music doesn't change.
- The mini-game "Nitro Racing" skips to the next mini-game or kicks you back to the main menu when you finish it.
- The mini-game "Cosmic Keepers" looks to be very unfinished. This mini-game only features a Goal, the Soccer Balls, the Platform that the Robots are standing on, and a Jungle Background.
- A few mini-games have missing sound effects.
- Many of the mini-games in this build look pretty complete and some look very unfinished.
- Emulatable in PCSX2: Yes. Works on real hardware: Yes.