Caesars Palace (Jul 29, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Caesars Palace (Jul 29, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Caesars Palace (Jul 29, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Caesars Palace (Jul 29, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Caesars Palace for the PlayStation.
- The title screen appears after the Playstation logo; no company logos/screens. It also shows the build date.
- Title screen has probably the best placeholder clip for the narration, where a voice can be heard saying "Hi, etc. etc."
- Before the main menu, there is a simple title screen, followed by a prompt to enter your name or initials.
- All other voice clips, as well as the game itself, are much more rudimentary.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Caeser's Palace 7-30-97.img||File||2020-12-12 11:00:05||49.27 MB||9effcc4b226ed0c4965320e6f05f412144daecff|
|PSX - Caeser's Palace 7-30-97.cue||File||2020-12-12 10:58:42||93 bytes||4585f3bc0174ee6f7c06a121e3ff10f666a930a7|
|PSX - Caeser's Palace 7-30-97.ccd||File||2020-12-12 10:58:42||771 bytes||7a80be5a680a52aa3aedc202fb763767f548b899|
|PSX - Caeser's Palace 7-30-97.sub||File||2020-12-12 11:00:14||2.01 MB||91d609146b038842bdad3734918586051cdbdd9c|
|PSX - Caeser's Palace 7-30-97.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:59||840.1 KB||42bb454ad41cee36e78b2769311deae4382d2f69|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!