Carnage Heart (May 10, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Carnage Heart (May 10, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Carnage Heart (May 10, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Download Carnage Heart (May 10, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Carnage Heart for the PlayStation.
- Plextor drive dumped the disc in scrambled mode. Descrambled version is included.
- Compiled around 6 months after the initial Japanese retail build, and closer to the EU than NA version.
- Is likely an localization intermediate for the former
- No "Sony Computer Entertainment America Presents" screen on startup
- Different ARTDiNK logo screen
- Copyright info located differently on the title screen
- The menu is controlled literally by an on-screen mouse pointer, like on PC. In the final, it's simple menu highlighting
- Menu text has bolded font
- Scenario screen has slightly different stat text
- Tactics menu has different option text: "Deploy Units" is "attack" instead, "Form Unit" is "Organization" instead, etc.
- The text in general, including dialogue, has differences
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: Yes
- PSX - Carnage Heart US 96-7-22.jpeg
|PSX - Carnage Heart US 96-7-22 (Track 1).bin||File||2021-04-12 01:00:50||72.62 MB||551a78852271ea02d82d51933c50e25314a640ae|
|PSX - Carnage Heart US 96-7-22 (Track 2).bin||File||2021-04-12 00:54:49||23.08 MB||83fb902505a3ef3f1b2e21cef78a470b6d3ae14e|
|PSX - Carnage Heart US 96-7-22 (Track 3).bin||File||2021-04-12 00:54:50||45.82 MB||d596939226540c14f3596aacf29217ac4aeab827|
|PSX - Carnage Heart US 96-7-22.cue||File||2021-04-12 00:54:51||354 bytes||ac2ff814d2089341054dd1a52f159cfed6bc477a|
|PSX - Carnage Heart US 96-7-22.jpeg||File||2020-12-15 22:58:02||862 KB||d07d29000f43e583f44d507dd2777fecd371ad71|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!