Champions: Return to Arms (Jul 24, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Champions: Return to Arms (Jul 24, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Champions: Return to Arms (Jul 24, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Champions: Return to Arms (Jul 24, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Champions: Return to Arms for the PlayStation 2.
- Compiled nearly 3 months before the US retail version.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Champions Return to Arms Alpha Build 7-26-2004.bin||File||2020-06-17 22:44:30||3.71 GB||69f70ed2663e86f1c694f21bc91e1ec8b74bf84f|
|PS2 - Champions Return to Arms Alpha Build 7-26-2004.cue||File||2020-06-17 19:45:58||118 bytes||c4301054ed1eee58bdb8872b8904be547b9fcfa4|
|PS2 - Champions Return to Arms Alpha Build 7-26-2004.jpeg||File||2020-06-19 22:48:26||1.19 MB||e7e773d4edc62e17b0fdd74eb794a393acdd48ae|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)