Clay Fighter: Extreme (Apr 4, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Clay Fighter: Extreme (Apr 4, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Clay Fighter: Extreme (Apr 4, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Clay Fighter: Extreme (Apr 4, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Clay Fighter: Extreme for the PlayStation.
- Very interesting tech demo of an unreleased game, in really early stages
- Starts off on a debug screen with build date, as well as character and stage select, and even some music
- Left/Right selects the player 1 character
- Square/O selects the player 2 character
- L1/R1 selects the stage
- L2/R2 selects a CDDA music track (but they do not work)
- Pressing start begins the game
- 2-player fighting game with rendered models.
- There is no health bar
- No music and scant on sound effects
- But there are some voice clips
- When a player is defeated, they are temporarily in a knocked-out state before they recover. There are no rounds and nothing happens
- The player can go out of bounds
- Infamously, HoboCop (a character who was removed from all other versions) is present in this build.
- Very prone to freezing
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Clay Fighter Extreme 4-10-97 Preview.img||File||2020-12-12 12:21:24||23.37 MB||a7da2f17d9d95169445de41cdde2fd93dfbc4ef9|
|PSX - Clay Fighter Extreme 4-10-97 Preview.cue||File||2020-12-12 12:20:49||106 bytes||2621e92c0d9ab64e043275508f94720403de7aeb|
|PSX - Clay Fighter Extreme 4-10-97 Preview.ccd||File||2020-12-12 12:20:49||771 bytes||1a644bf5f622278ff9855573cf9e7d8c8ba3676f|
|PSX - Clay Fighter Extreme 4-10-97 Preview.sub||File||2020-12-12 12:21:29||976.6 KB||d240b22c8eeeccfe1e186246fa64262ea43544e2|
|PSX - Clay Fighter Extreme 4-10-97 Preview.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:00||907.7 KB||d4f3235efac3c3145a72383fac5104031007d41b|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)