Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Jun 30, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Jun 30, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Jun 30, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Jun 30, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Colin McRae Rally 2005 for the Xbox.
- A preview build compiled a month and a half before the final build.
- The Championship mode was unfinished at this point and can't be accessed.
- More 4WD Cars are locked than usual.
- The Cars descriptions are closer to the real cars. in the final game, they were simplified.
- The Celica is unlocked at the start when it's normally locked. The same can be said for the Stratos.
- The start screen uses a placeholder logo.
- The music shift when you enter the Challenges menu goes unused in the final game.
- There is a new, unfinished category of cars called "Ultimate" cars. These appear to be the same as 4WD.
- The order for the "Ultimate" cars is changed to have the Xsara be the first car. This could potentially mean that the original car on the box was going to initially be the Xsara, however this is just speculation.
- The audio when moving and selecting is changed to a higher pitch, quicker sound.
- Cheats did not exist yet.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Colin McRae Rally 20
- Maker ID and Product Number: CM-43
- Executable Name: Default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): aa5c008fca156cad7bec8c912c006f49
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Colin Mcrae Rally 5 preview.bin||File||2021-03-27 14:28:43||3.65 GB||0cf37639156e757647c7b97a682639bf64ce6c15|
|Xbox - Colin Mcrae Rally 5 preview.cue||File||2021-03-27 14:18:15||100 bytes||382f0e502a2ec2a5fb8047f224a9399712da73fd|
|Xbox - Colin Mcrae Rally 5 preview.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:44||3.43 MB||9acde5def4f600fe5275e78976d84efdf6e32d66|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)