Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Jun 30, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Jun 30, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Jun 30, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Colin McRae Rally 2005 (Jun 30, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Colin McRae Rally 2005 for the Xbox.
- A preview build compiled a month and a half before the final build.
- The Championship mode was unfinished at this point and can't be accessed.
- More 4WD Cars are locked than usual.
- The Celica is unlocked at the start when it's normally locked.
- The start screen uses a placeholder logo.
- The music shift when you enter the Challenges menu goes unused in the final game.
- There is a new, unfinished category of cars called "Ultimate" cars. These appear to be the same as 4WD.
- The audio when moving and selecting is changed to a higher pitch, quicker sound.
- Cheats did not exist yet.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Colin McRae Rally 20
- Maker ID and Product Number: CM-43
- Executable Name: Default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): aa5c008fca156cad7bec8c912c006f49
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Colin Mcrae Rally 5 preview.bin||File||2021-03-27 14:28:43||3.65 GB||0cf37639156e757647c7b97a682639bf64ce6c15|
|Xbox - Colin Mcrae Rally 5 preview.cue||File||2021-03-27 14:18:15||100 bytes||382f0e502a2ec2a5fb8047f224a9399712da73fd|
|Xbox - Colin Mcrae Rally 5 preview.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:44||3.43 MB||9acde5def4f600fe5275e78976d84efdf6e32d66|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!