Cool Boarders 2001 (Aug 21, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cool Boarders 2001 (Aug 21, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Cool Boarders 2001 (Aug 21, 2000 prototype) (info)|
|Download Cool Boarders 2001 (Aug 21, 2000 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Cool Boarders 2001 for the PlayStation.
- There are no introductory logos after bootup, the game goes straight to the title screen.
- Title screen/main menu itself is different. Quick Race is grayed out, and there's no "Special Moves" option.
- Options menu has "10" at the bottom of the screen
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Cool Boarders 2001.img||File||2020-12-12 13:36:07||222.35 MB||c71a1c11612979b4f8899e5d928a988beb85348d|
|PSX - Cool Boarders 2001.cue||File||2020-12-12 13:30:02||88 bytes||5362294b96679efb18a7ee37b34a3256a6d9d251|
|PSX - Cool Boarders 2001.ccd||File||2020-12-12 13:30:02||771 bytes||571374a83844b0fd514cbd59753be6f382966659|
|PSX - Cool Boarders 2001.sub||File||2020-12-12 13:36:34||9.08 MB||35198c6462e7a5eaac2b8b169e256657bfd0fb91|
|PSX - Cool Boarders 2001.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:01||610.7 KB||3380f4cd1de38b067116bf0b3fcf2071c4e60169|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!