Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (Sep 13, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (Sep 13, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (Sep 13, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (Sep 13, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back for the PlayStation.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- An NTSC-U build dated several weeks before the final.
- Very similar to the September 14th prototype, but an NTSC-U version, rather than PAL.
- No menus have any sound effects.
- It is impossible to skip the opening cutscenes, but the HUD can be pulled up with the triangle button during the cutscenes.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: No
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Crash 2 Reviewable.img||File||2020-12-12 15:08:25||183.17 MB||bf123d48a8d26c515f9bf19f38ba14ebf63ef15e|
|PSX - Crash 2 Reviewable.cue||File||2020-12-12 15:03:13||88 bytes||5d1e4c21ccf6d7e9bded9d8e1c82e2b2d3cb0770|
|PSX - Crash 2 Reviewable.ccd||File||2020-12-12 15:03:13||772 bytes||4292757937b965012c7fa5b5e1fe0bddc603b4ff|
|PSX - Crash 2 Reviewable.sub||File||2020-12-12 15:08:43||7.48 MB||b5bc6c375f35866706283530de868628dfde3cfe|
|PSX - Crash 2 Reviewable.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:03||1.12 MB||b1ceed50010b2134791e8f3cb60fc72b9dccba54|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)