Crazy Land (Prototype)
|Crazy Land (Prototype)|
|Download Crazy Land (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Crazy Land for the NES.
- Unreleased US localization of "Doki! Doki! Yuuenchi: Crazy Land Daisakusen". Also released in Europe as "The Trolls in Crazyland".
- The title screen and copyright information appear to mimic the Japanese version, for the most part. The logo is stylized differently to both released versions and (obviously) refers to the game by a different name. Most of the visuals are the same, though the skyline was redrawn somewhat. The following additional information which is not present in the Japanese release is included on the title screen:
LICENSEE NTVIC LICENSED BY NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC
- Player character matches the one used in the Japanese version.
- Level layouts appear to be closer to the Japanese version's layouts.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of December 9, 2022).
|Crazy Land (Prototype).nes||ROM file||2018-01-02 07:00:00||256 KB||ROM file.||26e24f11a2197f041a18d07850341ec59b9c1482|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype! Big thanks to Ed Semrad for providing an opportunity for this prototype and many more to be preserved. Huge special thanks to Frank Cifaldi from the Video Game History Foundation (VGHF) for dumping and providing the prototypes!
- Semradical! (December 9, 2022)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)