Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller (Apr 15, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller (Apr 15, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller (Apr 15, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller (Apr 15, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller for the Xbox.
- A preview build dated two months before the final.
- Music seems to continue playing on the pause menu.
- Pause menu has a much more basic appearance.
- No autodemo video.
- The placement and size of some of the text elements on the title screen is slightly off.
- Runs in CXBX, albeit with severe graphical errors which make gameplay impossible. Does not run in Xemu.
- Runs on hardware but requires that files be extracted to the drive.
- Consistently crashes in the Square Park area of the West Coast map.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: CRAZY TAXI 3 High Ro
- Maker ID and Product Number: SE-4
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 4268b8daf9e9e8fe81c80eb2c791293a
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Crazy Taxi 3 preview build.bin||File||2021-03-27 15:09:12||417.25 MB||0415500e98079a321800ae8155eb9968d3e22e14|
|Xbox - Crazy Taxi 3 preview build.cue||File||2021-03-27 15:07:49||99 bytes||704c801c6aabaa55d100c58b06f85e51df0bd166|
|Xbox - Crazy Taxi 3 preview build.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:52||3.05 MB||22ccbadbbf8f2ea3b66e952ca82a31aa54897587|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)