Crime Killer (Dec 3, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crime Killer (Dec 3, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Crime Killer (Dec 3, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Crime Killer (Dec 3, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Crime Killer for the PlayStation.
- On startup, there's a very simple title/loading screen (Interplay logo appears in the final).
- Then an Interplay Europe and a Pixelogic screen appear, followed by the intro cut scene
- The title screen is rather finnicky, as pressing Triangle immediately repeats the above logos/intro. This glitches up the music.
- Same with the main menu, which is very different (and has a different BGM).
- Differences in the menu options
- The 1-player game has a level/mission select.
- Cut scenes are different, same with the mission briefing.
- Slow load times for the missions.
- In-game music is different
- Different pause menu
- Vehicle fire is not automatic, other vehicles get destroyed in a single shot, graphical differences (city layout/structure, etc.).
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Crime Killer Alpha Preview 1-5-98.img||File||2020-12-15 10:26:30||201.03 MB||ce3acb559bd3d16962de053dad127e0dcfa2f7d3|
|PSX - Crime Killer Alpha Preview 1-5-98.cue||File||2020-12-15 10:22:01||142 bytes||bcb4241f4bbff87e20d4f18c4538c4e7838851d3|
|PSX - Crime Killer Alpha Preview 1-5-98.ccd||File||2020-12-15 10:22:00||960 bytes||78101c039e5b10467b93a7b420a6ecbf72453577|
|PSX - Crime Killer Alpha Preview 1-5-98.sub||File||2020-12-15 10:26:42||8.21 MB||f499d65aebfd10fd1b0f9d734767d5e795a5a880|
|PSX - Crime Killer Alpha Preview 1-5-98.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:12:56||1.87 MB||7be678b8e2ee23aa69b0d103f5e3caa138a2487f|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!