Cyber Speedway (Jun 26, 1995 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cyber Speedway (Jun 26, 1995 prototype)|
|Download Cyber Speedway (Jun 26, 1995 prototype) (info)|
|Download Cyber Speedway (Jun 26, 1995 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Cyber Speedway for the Sega Saturn.
- Built almost 2 months before the final US build.
- English localization prototype.
- Voice acting has been implemented but the majority of the menus are still in Japanese.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
|Sat - Cyber Speedway 90%.img||File||2020-12-16 06:00:51||437.51 MB||8f10907e26f1f5a21444da7618c99de8de3d7fdf|
|Sat - Cyber Speedway 90%.cue||File||2020-12-16 05:51:10||880 bytes||46bd86ad7b91b1108fd88c6abdb73b0d81f694de|
|Sat - Cyber Speedway 90%.ccd||File||2020-12-16 05:51:10||4.5 KB||fa9c33c5f7b5625c43ce2ff913a7cbcc03946d99|
|Sat - Cyber Speedway 90%.sub||File||2020-12-16 06:01:21||17.86 MB||0a72ad299639f3ca67675ffc7be321660d2c809b|
|Sat - Cyber Speedway 90%.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:19:07||984.5 KB||095b4d00f620ed02fc01c747d91edaaf5265d63f|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)