Dino Stalker (Apr 9, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dino Stalker (Apr 9, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Dino Stalker (Apr 9, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Dino Stalker (Apr 9, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dino Stalker for the PlayStation 2.
- A debug menu appears on start up.
- MONSTER TEST soft locks the game.
- Japanese prototype.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Dino Stalker JP Version Ver 20410 2002-04-18.bin||File||2020-05-25 19:13:50||1.46 GB||b1bfd91fd7ef9051450583010d8ac7e126b48dda|
|PS2 - Dino Stalker JP Version Ver 20410 2002-04-18.cue||File||2020-05-25 18:39:18||116 bytes||963a7fa1fa50915692d5e79de0b98f6b4e2ca1ae|
|PS2 - Dino Stalker JP Version Ver 20410 2002-04-18.jpeg||File||2020-05-27 15:24:46||1.72 MB||ae4af1e02091f6d50e82c0dd14e5ffa14908b6e8|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)