Dinosaur Hunting: Ushinawareta Daichi (Oct 3, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dinosaur Hunting: Ushinawareta Daichi (Oct 3, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Dinosaur Hunting: Ushinawareta Daichi (Oct 3, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Dinosaur Hunting: Ushinawareta Daichi (Oct 3, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dinosaur Hunting: Ushinawareta Daichi for the Xbox.
- Localization prototype of an unreleased English version.
- It was originally announced to have Metro 3D as its publisher on November 7th, 2003. The game had multiple final release dates. The game originally had a February 2004 release, followed by a March 24th, 2004 release, and finally an August 2nd, 2004 release until it was silently cancelled. The game was also given an ESRB rating of T for Teen. The game was cancelled for unknown reasons.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: DinosaurHunting
- Maker ID and Product Number: MS-105
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 7e55f4c85d9f889dbb944360e645bdb2
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Dinosaur Hunting beta.bin||File||2021-03-27 18:52:00||3.65 GB||667d5d3533252fc7ff30c34a6f40b0e876c6dd6c|
|Xbox - Dinosaur Hunting beta.cue||File||2021-03-27 18:41:47||94 bytes||cc87ef618d9b7dfa95e31f4396da5326391cd5f0|
|Xbox - Dinosaur Hunting beta.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:21||3.01 MB||6544ec578fd6f3bf1e5e5eaf3b78d6ff7ae54bd5|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)