Dragon Warrior II (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dragon Warrior II (Prototype)|
|Download Dragon Warrior II (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Dragon Warrior II for the NES.
- Early English localization prototype.
- No pre-title copyright screen.
- Different title screen, matching neither the Japanese nor the US final builds.
- Game is referred to as "DRAGON WARRIOR II", rather than "DRAGON WARRIOR PART2".
- No scrolling prologue as in the US final. This is instead presented to the player using text boxes.
- Text is often different - most frequently in its use of punctuation, capital letters and spacing. Some sections of text were rewritten entirely, and grammar is sometimes bad.
|Dragon Warrior II (Prototype).nes||ROM file||2018-01-02 05:00:00||256 KB||ROM file.||b87fdedb76dac61a5867cb0425c3a1ac6b18bb9a|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)