DreamWorks Shrek SuperSlam (Jul 29, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|DreamWorks Shrek SuperSlam (Jul 29, 2005 prototype)|
|Download DreamWorks Shrek SuperSlam (Jul 29, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Download DreamWorks Shrek SuperSlam (Jul 29, 2005 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of DreamWorks Shrek SuperSlam for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC preview build dated over a month before the final.
- The intro cutscenes are missing.
- A different button is needed to progress past the title screen.
- The main menu is quite unfinished, as are many of the other menus. Lots of the menus contain unfinished descriptions and icons.
- Holding triangle on the main menu makes the following text appear, for some reason
This is the test of the emergency broadcast system
- The loading screens look a bit different.
- Some cutscenes are missing, instead showing up as a placeholder cutscene with the following text on the right side of the screen:
level [level number] cutscene goes here
- There is a "Change Levels" menu in the pause menu, but it usually doesn't seem to do anything.
- Lots of the music is mapped differently.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Shrek SuperSlam Preview Build.img||File||2020-05-14 02:33:43||343 MB||9c9f5ff8a59bf23e7eb316f5ce220333342deba4|
|PS2 - Shrek SuperSlam Preview Build.cue||File||2020-05-14 02:22:29||100 bytes||00edbfab49b179e9257fe32351f086fd3e5f9add|
|PS2 - Shrek SuperSlam Preview Build.ccd||File||2020-05-14 02:22:29||772 bytes||e4de0b3de591e6e91af81990d39bdafd139eff78|
|PS2 - Shrek SuperSlam Preview Build.sub||File||2020-05-14 02:33:59||14 MB||9fc11e85a70d5c724eb3b3a311a39f015ce94387|
|PS2 - Shrek SuperSlam Preview Build.jpeg||File||2020-05-21 15:42:36||1.37 MB||c5087e7158ec850e55c82ded9f4b73db4666fc7b|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!