|Dungeon Siege III (Nov 16, 2010 prototype)
||Nov 16, 2010
||Released, redump needed
||The Swarming Dark
||CVLT OF OSIRIS
|File release date
||July 23, 2019
||Dev Kit Hard Drive
||Dungeon Siege III
|| PlayStation 3
||AU Jun 16, 2011|
EU Jun 17, 2011
US Jun 21, 2011
JP Jul 28, 2011
An early prototype/prerelease build of Dungeon Siege III for the PlayStation 3 from 2010-11-16.
- Has extensive debugging features, such as numerous debug menus and a debug console.
- Includes 24 test/demo levels, 25 normal levels, over 311 test/demo/temp "supercells", 413 normal "supercells", 2159 test/demo/temp "cells", and 3344 normal "cells".
- The CVLT OF OSIRIS release includes detailed documentation (409K of text) on most of the debugging features, including reference material for the debug console.
- The CVLT OF OSIRIS release also includes both the original loose files and a rebuilt .pkg file for easy installation.
- Does not run under Rebug, only DEX OFW.
- Thanks to The Swarming Dark for preserving and sharing this extremely rare artifact of gaming history!
- A special shout out also to March_42, who did additional research and helped ensure that this unexpected treasure would be preserved and shared.