Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (Dec 15, 1995 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (Dec 15, 1995 prototype)|
|Download Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (Dec 15, 1995 prototype) (info)|
|Download Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (Dec 15, 1995 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom for the PlayStation.
- Unreleased port of the arcade release for the Sony PlayStation.
- Originally aiming for a March 1996 release but was soon cancelled due to a lack of progress since this build.
- Possibly outsourced to an American developer.
- Inside of the BUFFER folder is a ZIP archive named BUFF01. It is a dummy file that contains a build that was made one day prior to this one.
- On bootup, it goes straight to the title screen, with background music implemented (although there is only 1 track and it's rather simple)
- Players can choose between a Fighter, Cleric and Elf
- The "Join In" makes it seem like perhaps up to 4 players was being planned (the including paperwork states that it's only currently 1-player, take note)
- Beat-em-up style progression, with weapons
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - D&D 30%.img||File||2020-12-12 15:44:35||33.45 MB||1a648803e40a3f60d924f2ea6088e5ebf1f8e555|
|PSX - D&D 30%.cue||File||2020-12-12 15:43:56||77 bytes||d8255a71b6f6f5f8dd34ae14511b85d5b7a68604|
|PSX - D&D 30%.ccd||File||2020-12-12 15:43:56||771 bytes||e5456e4a5b582ef50adab136ab496b2de386b5b2|
|PSX - D&D 30%.sub||File||2020-12-12 15:44:39||1.37 MB||f0b7f44e6f05aa94067f1c01fe5e659ceaabbee9|
|PSX - D&D 30% (1).jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:05||1011 KB||a429e965024503cd1bfc8808205699ef064f15ba|
|PSX - D&D 30% (2).jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:06||664.2 KB||6cc7972515d133b638cfc5f7005cc801ea9a6a93|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!