Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick (Feb 5, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick (Feb 5, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick (Feb 5, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick (Feb 5, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC preview build dated a month before the final.
- The word "DEMO" is written on the title screen.
- There are rendering errors in PCSX2, so it is recommended that you play in software mode (press f9).
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Evil Dead Preview.bin||File||2020-10-26 11:34:06||1.36 GB||dcbe0667e63ea16b34bab462a354578313a252ff|
|PS2 - Evil Dead Preview.cue||File||2020-10-26 11:34:07||89 bytes||8cd810cbb2df3fcd3a4e09180cc1f866ff4b8005|
|PS2 - Evil Dead Preview.jpeg||File||2020-10-26 20:23:25||926.5 KB||3941fb2454660380945f439427c7cc919b7546c1|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!