Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles (Jun 5, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles (Jun 5, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles (Jun 5, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles (Jun 5, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC preview build dated over four months before the final. This game was unreleased in the US.
- During startup the top left corner of the screen says "EVIL TWIN BETA V1.05.0506", and this part of the screen often displays debug information during loading segments later on.
- The pre-title intro sequence is missing.
- The title screen looks slightly incomplete and says "Work in Progress".
- All of the menu options are obscured for some reason.
- Some of the in-game text is in French, while the rest is in English.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Evil Twin Preview 6.12.04.bin||File||2020-06-10 12:46:20||698.97 MB||b24bdce0ff6cbe5145d8ac5929cd0fa5584e1b25|
|PS2 - Evil Twin Preview 6.12.04.cue||File||2020-06-10 12:46:21||97 bytes||38707994619b23eb2eb94669c46522437d853d54|
|PS2 - Evil Twin Preview 6.12.04.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 12:06:57||1.25 MB||b3d442aa855dc4b9812a173c592dc3f31055af8b|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)