Grandia (Aug 11, 1999 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Grandia (Aug 11, 1999 prototype)|
|Download Grandia (Aug 11, 1999 prototype) (info)|
|Download Grandia (Aug 11, 1999 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Grandia for the PlayStation.
- Only the first disc of this 2-disc game is available for this build.
- Localization intermediate, approximately 25 days before US retail
- Slightly different title screen. In this build, the logo is lacking a dark shade around the letters that would be added for the final. As a result the logo appears slightly bigger in this build in comparison to the final build.
- Gaia Battler's "Grand Heal" ability is known as "Grand Heel" (GRANDHEEL) in this build.
- "Moves" are known as "Actions" in this build.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Grandia 8-11 disc 1.img||File||2020-12-13 05:33:28||661.06 MB||dcec3083df38c3df6a2ee2b960d792dad63f31ee|
|PSX - Grandia 8-11 disc 1.cue||File||2020-12-13 05:24:12||89 bytes||5a9d9a4bb3c517b7112044d5f70d65eb65d842ba|
|PSX - Grandia 8-11 disc 1.ccd||File||2020-12-13 05:24:12||773 bytes||74ffcd051db03c1a9e2cd5909bca207286855fd3|
|PSX - Grandia 8-11 disc 1.sub||File||2020-12-13 05:34:34||26.98 MB||b7108255cab9bde376f77c3d75d0310ce82bfc3e|
|PSX - Grandia 8-11 disc 1.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:28||989.2 KB||4417ac40dcdc442a221426969b6fab3395a84a0e|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!