Gravity Games Bike: Street Vert Dirt (Apr 29, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Gravity Games Bike: Street Vert Dirt (Apr 29, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Gravity Games Bike: Street Vert Dirt (Apr 29, 2002 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Gravity Games Bike: Street Vert Dirt for the Sony PlayStation 2.
- A different loading screen is used while the game is booting up.
- The Midway Sports Asylum logo is just a static image rather than a FMV.
- Different music plays during the title screen, likely due to a bug involving the order of songs in the jukebox.
- There is an EXIT option on the main menu that will return the player back to the title screen.
- Movie Viewer is titled FMV Viewer.
- Many movies are missing from the viewer due to them not being added to the game yet.
- Introduction Movie is listed as Introduction FMV on the viewer.
- There is an amusing placeholder for the game credits.
- Some characters have placeholder bios.
- Anthony Cruise along with the other characters have different attributes.
- The tasks graphic on Career is more basic.
- A different level image is used for Acid Factory.
- The player has only two and a half minutes to complte the Acid Factory level instead of three minutes.
- A free camera can be activated by pressing the select button.
- Free Step Mode can be activated by selecting the option while the game is paused.