Hail to the Chimp (Nov 15, 2006 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hail to the Chimp (Nov 15, 2006 prototype)|
|Download Hail to the Chimp (Nov 15, 2006 prototype) (info)|
|Download Hail to the Chimp (Nov 15, 2006 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Hail to the Chimp for the Xbox.
- Originally in development for the Xbox. This was most likely cancelled due to the release of the Xbox 360.
- The game would be remade and ported over for a release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 almost two years after this build.
- Requires debug Xbox BIOS and XDK installed on the hard drive.
- Game can crash.
- Multiplayer only.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Hail to the Chimp!
- Maker ID and Product Number: AY-2
- Executable Name: cachebeta.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): d3acd209dd0ab2b293673a1f59586fbb
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Hail to the Chimp (from debug unit).bin||File||2021-03-27 23:43:18||163.69 MB||a0481a2df4654e6be55a345de76845bb873313b4|
|Xbox - Hail to the Chimp (from debug unit).cue||File||2021-03-27 23:42:46||108 bytes||cce013e676851ed4046adb39d7096f0bbd31845b|
|Xbox - Hail to the Chimp (from debug unit).jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:14:56||1.1 MB||3e47128874fa4220b99d5c5906cdfb2c71a5c883|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)