He-Man: Defender of Grayskull (Jul 22, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|He-Man: Defender of Grayskull (Jul 22, 2003 prototype)|
|Download He-Man: Defender of Grayskull (Jul 22, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download He-Man: Defender of Grayskull (Jul 22, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of He-Man: Defender of Grayskull for the Xbox.
- Early prototype of an unreleased Xbox port.
- Different title screen and menus.
- Developed by Savage Entertainment. The final game was only released in Europe for the Sony PlayStation 2 almost two years after this build. The game was originally going to be published by TDK Mediactive and was in development for a late 2005 or early 2006 release. The game was in development so long that it was even featured on the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility list, despite never being released. The game was cancelled for unknown reasons, possibly due to the impending release of the Xbox 360.
- Pressing the Back button while in game causes the game to soft pause (stops animation and movement). This seems to be a debugging feature.
- This build lacks tips throughout the gameplay.
- The game will not boot if alternate display modes greater than 480p (720p, 1080i) are enabled in your dashboard.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: He-Man: Defender of
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): f7cf4db23306d7905e0868ce331faee7
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Masters of the Universe He-man Defender of Grayskull.bin||File||2021-03-28 05:24:48||838.81 MB||212d16397eb1cd14c38f3429c2be661d0229a4fa|
|Xbox - Masters of the Universe He-man Defender of Grayskull.cue||File||2021-03-28 05:22:59||125 bytes||9bcd2ad263631c176a5847d1d2300a95461b634a|
|Xbox - Masters of the Universe He-man Defender of Grayskull.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:15:24||2.01 MB||963e1089f68f73296642e658deaaf37245e30e00|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!