Hitman: Contracts (Feb 8, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hitman: Contracts (Feb 8, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Hitman: Contracts (Feb 8, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Hitman: Contracts (Feb 8, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Hitman: Contracts for the PlayStation 2.
- Upon being injured or becoming unconscious, characters will say the words "Pain" or "Unconscious" as a placeholder. These two pieces of audio are text to speech generated.
- Debug enabled.
- There is a small build stamp on the top of the title screen.
- Pressing L2 + R2 activates a small debug menu.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- In order to access hidden mission selection screen, extract ISO and open "MAIN.INI" file and replace "DefaultScene=mainmenu.gms" with "DefaultScene=AllLevels\levelmenu.gms". You can use ImgBurn to recreate ISO and it should boot into mission selection screen.
|PS2 - Hitman Contracts Preview.iso||File||2020-05-12 11:51:48||2.12 GB||5e17b8de7c99cde5d4f00f3242f1b86ab463ded2|
|PS2 - Hitman Contracts Preview.dvd||File||2020-05-12 10:31:54||36 bytes||bfabd0d63a85501234257a72bb5bfaeca24252be|
|PS2 - Hitman Contracts Preview.jpeg||File||2020-05-21 15:39:51||1.12 MB||7cc32e406ad53755462877df7679e8518736ebc8|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!