Indigo Prophecy (Jul 19, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Indigo Prophecy (Jul 19, 2005 prototype)|
|Download Indigo Prophecy (Jul 19, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Download Indigo Prophecy (Jul 19, 2005 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Indigo Prophecy (also known as Fahrenheit) for the PlayStation 2.
- Mastering error prevents game from being read normally. To fix this, do the following (or use the included .xdelta patch on the .iso):
- In a hex editor, remove the first two bytes in the beginning of the file.
- Navigate to 0x7FFFE and add two null bytes (00) to this location.
- Save the file.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Issues (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Indigo Prophecy For Review Only.xdelta||File||2020-10-27 21:51:32||6.6 KB||7cc6f5ca03f4ae4dadd8c221b1303bb6ac4f8916|
|PS2 - Indigo Prophecy For Review Only.iso||File||2020-07-03 01:51:54||1.81 GB||0cbf1bd227bbea9becdfe677ba6194a2e69f4bba|
|PS2 - Indigo Prophecy For Review Only.dvd||File||2020-06-02 01:05:00||43 bytes||0d0ceaa9f39b39e4bad1b8ab6f5479e961c87eb7|
|PS2 - Indigo Prophecy For Review Only.jpeg||File||2020-05-21 15:39:57||751 KB||5eba6b0ab5672b2d1c91e3d3cb89440a7c91461d|
A huge thanks to ehw, Sazpaimon for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!