JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (Dec 4, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (Dec 4, 2001 prototype)|
|Download JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (Dec 4, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future (Dec 4, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future for the Xbox.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- A preview build dated two months before the earliest final build.
- Can hang at the loading screen if a preexisting saved game from another version of the game is present.
- There's some placeholder dialogue here and there, in particular for Corn in the first level.
- Corn is called "Gum", sharing a name with another character in the same level.
- Talking to Corn crashes the game (excluding the text that appears when the game starts).
- Some of the HUD graphics are different.
- One of the exits from Shibuya Terminal to Chuo Street is simply marked "EXIT" and will jump the player back to the main menu. It is probably a leftover from the TGS demo that wasn't changed back yet.
- The build is playable up to Bottom Point of Sewage Facility, where the game will crash upon loading the files. It is currently unknown if this is a bug or if it is intentionally done to lock out the rest of the game.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Jet Set Radio Future
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 9ac6856857e262fb093a4e150dd20a11
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Jet Set Radio Future for preview only.bin||File||2021-03-28 01:45:29||1.27 GB||4171af939247278753f1594da7424a496b33c5ee|
|Xbox - Jet Set Radio Future for preview only.cue||File||2021-03-28 01:42:05||110 bytes||89c78a8e570fd61fa4dfc1d0c832f590245d05ef|
|Xbox - Jet Set Radio Future for preview only.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:15:07||1.03 MB||8b3be64bb6aa7e846abf7ce412af4397e5641b3a|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)