Jet Moto 2124 (Jan 18, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jet Moto 2124 (Jan 18, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Jet Moto 2124 (Jan 18, 2000 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of the unreleased Jet Moto 2124 for the Sony PlayStation.
- You must quit to the start menu after a "Race Over" or the game will freeze.
- Hellbound will lock the game for around nine minutes if not selected soon enough.
- Atlantis doesn't work in Time Trial mode, however a hack was made that allows it to be playable.
- The AI only races correctly on the Canyon and Mars levels, but have little to no complex logic programmed yet.
- Many unfinished walls and parts of scenery.
- When the time is up in Stunt Mode, the game will freeze.