Kid Paddle (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kid Paddle (Prototype)|
|Download Kid Paddle (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Kid Paddle for the Game Boy Advance.
- Late prototype.
- The title in the ROM header uses proper punctuation. In the final PAL build is uses all capital letters.
- Text changes in various languages.
- Credits have been modified.
- Different intro sequence when starting a new game.
- The Continue option is available at the start in this build despite not having started a new game yet.
- In this build, the game saves when starting a new game. In the final, a new game doesn't prompt an immediate save.
|Kid Paddle (Prototype).gba||ROM file||2019-12-29 20:29:44||8 MB||ROM file.||5848ad4a48c9bec8afd3119e60c61017f8abeed8|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)