Klustar (Oct 1, 1998 Japanese Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Klustar (Oct 1, 1998 Japanese Prototype)|
|Download Klustar (Oct 1, 1998 Japanese Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Klustar for the Game Boy Color.
- Early prototype.
- Japanese prototype.
- Boots to a different trademark screen with Rebellion and Ocean trademarks. The final boots to an Infogrames logo instead. The order of the subsequent trademark screens are different in this build too.
- 1992-1998 copyright year on the title screen in this build. The final just has 1998.
|Klustar (Oct 1, 1998 Japanese Prototype).gbc||ROM file||2019-12-22 21:05:42||128 KB||ROM file.||4990b427f1b85ceca9646b3edfa921ed160a55a9|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)