|Kung Fu Panda (Dec 7, 2007 prototype)
||Dec 7, 2007 20:06:24
||Used as padding inside the retail PS2 Sweden release (DATA2.DAT\DUMMY.DAT).
||Kung Fu Panda
|| Nintendo Wii
||EU Jun 27, 2008|
US June 3, 2008
A prototype of Kung Fu Panda for the Nintendo Wii.
- The build was originally stored in a zip archive in the game files. PandaWiiR.elf was converted to a dol and some boot files from retail were added so it can be played in Dolphin.
- It strangely boots straight into Lake of Tears (LOTUSLAKE_B), which takes place in the middle of the game.
- Some fonts do not render correctly.
- There's some leftovers from the Xbox 360 version.
- A debug menu can be accessed by pressing the Z button on a GameCube controller.
- While the debug menu references the multiplayer maps, they are not present in the build.