|Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Apr 6, 2007 prototype)
||Apr 6, 2007 10:30:00
||Released, redump needed
|File release date
||March 20, 2021
||Tomb Raider Anniversary 04-06-2007
||Memorex MRX-650LE v6 AM61 (CloneCD)
||Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary
|| PlayStation 2
||JP Dec 18, 2007 |
EU May 6, 2007
US May 10, 2007
||JP Mar 27, 2008 |
EU May 6, 2007
US Jun 5, 2007
A prototype of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary for the PlayStation 2.
- Debug menu L1+cross,triangle,circle, square
- An NTSC build dated about a month before the final. This build is identical to the March 14th preview build in all but the MODULES\DLINK.IRX file, which has an earlier build date in that version.
- Some of the opening logos are replaced with placeholders.
- The main menu screen is unfinished.
- Lara's ponytail is bizarrely rigid on the main menu screen.
- Croft Manor is not unlocked from beginning in this build.
- The calibration screen shown before starting the game looks a bit different to how it looks in the final game.
- Some of the loading screens differ from final.
- Switching to software mode (F9) fixes display issues in PCSX2.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Issues (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
| PS2 - Tomb Raider Anniversary 04-06-2007.iso
|| 2020-05-15 00:09:24
|| 1.83 GB
| PS2 - Tomb Raider Anniversary 04-06-2007.dvd
|| 2020-05-14 23:05:25
|| 40 bytes
| PS2 - Tomb Raider Anniversary 04-06-2007.jpeg
|| 2020-05-21 15:43:42
|| 1006.3 KB
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!