Learn and Play: Blackjack & Solitaire (Aug 9, 1994 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Learn and Play: Blackjack & Solitaire (Aug 9, 1994 prototype)|
|Download Learn and Play: Blackjack & Solitaire (Aug 9, 1994 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Learn and Play: Blackjack & Solitaire for the Game Boy.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- Prototype of an unreleased poker game by Spidersoft. Possibly a port of Poker Face Paul that appeared on the Sega Game Gear that same year. Cancelled for unknown reasons.
- Trying to play Solitaire results in glitchy graphics. This might be evidence of a bad compile or bad dump. Or possibly the header is configured incorrectly.
|Learn and Play - Blackjack & Solitaire (Aug 9, 1994 prototype).gb||ROM file||2020-09-28 21:20:00||128 KB||ROM file.||d69062736dfde2af8e0ede2cc3dd5d2b95996e79|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)