Lego Stunt Rally (Jun 2, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Lego Stunt Rally (Jun 2, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Lego Stunt Rally (Jun 2, 2000 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Lego Stunt Rally (Jun 2, 2000 prototype) from external mirror|
An early prototype of the unreleased Lego Stunt Rally for the Sony PlayStation.
- This early prototype was developed by Intelligent Games. Check out the original release article for more information about this prototype.
- The loading screen uses a placeholder image with the words "PLACEHOLDER LEGO STUNT RALLY V 0.114"
- Most of the FMVs in this prototype are silent.
- The FPS counter stays on screen at all times.
- The title screen is a bit short on graphics, sounds, and music.
- The options menu seems to be unfinished.
- You are able to customize your vehicle before starting the level.
- The campaign is mostly complete, but by the time you get closer to the end of the game, it starts to reuse the same track over and over.
- This prototype has a somewhat functioning construction mode.
- Some objects in the construction mode are unfinished with a placeholder texture that reads "11 22"
- Use the D-Pad to steer.
- Press START to be teleported back onto the track.
- Press SELECT to pause the game.
- Press X to accelerate.
- Press Square to brake.
- Use the D-Pad to move.
- Press SELECT to pause.
- Press Up or Down on the D-Pad after placing down an object to scroll through the list of objects.
- Press X to place down an object.
- Press Square while hovering over an object delete it.
- Press Circle rotate an object after selecting an object.
- Press Triangle to cancel.
- Press R1 or R2 while hovering over an area to make it taller or shorter.
- At the beginning of a race, holding X and pressing START a couple of times can perform a lap-skip glitch. This glitch can be able to complete the race very quickly.
- Finishing the final level of the prototype will softlock the game on the loading screen.
- Loading or saving the map will cause the game to crash.
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of July 15, 2020).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: Yes.
Original release article on Gaming Alexandria.com. (Archive)
Original tweet from Dugan presenting this prototype.