|MVP Baseball 2003 (Dec 15, 2002 prototype)
||Dec 15, 2002 07:16:52
||Released, redump needed
|File release date
||March 20, 2021
||EA Sports MVP Baseball 2003 alpha B169 For Preview Only
||Memorex MRX-650LE v6 AM61 (CloneCD)
||MVP Baseball 2003
|| PlayStation 2
||Sports - Baseball
||JP Apr 23, 2003 |
US Feb 7, 2003
||JP Jun 5, 2003 |
US Mar 10, 2003
A prototype of MVP Baseball 2003 for the PlayStation 2.
- Compiled about two months before the final build.
- The loading screen has a different background, a slightly different logo, and is missing the copyright information at the bottom.
- Additionally, the loading text is in a different font and color and the loading bar is missing.
- The title screen has a plain background, a different color for the press start button, and is also missing the copyright information at the bottom.
- Many FMVS are missing, as they weren't added to the game yet.
- The EA Sports Extras option on the menu is not implemented. Selecting it will just skip to the next option available.
- Oddly enough, a debug menu can be loaded up by pressing SELECT on Controller 1.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
| PS2 - EA Sports MVP Baseball 2003 alpha B169 For Preview Only.iso
|| 2020-05-12 02:43:42
|| 1.22 GB
| PS2 - EA Sports MVP Baseball 2003 alpha B169 For Preview Only.dvd
|| 2020-05-12 02:16:10
|| 67 bytes
| PS2 - EA Sports MVP Baseball 2003 alpha B169 For Preview Only.jpeg
|| 2020-05-21 15:38:57
|| 1.13 MB
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!