Magic Knight Rayearth (Sep 16, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Magic Knight Rayearth (Sep 16, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Magic Knight Rayearth (Sep 16, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Magic Knight Rayearth (Sep 16, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Magic Knight Rayearth for the Sega Saturn.
- Compiled over a year before the final US build.
- Build is also over a year past the original release date, "July 1996". The source for which comes from an May 96(or issue 89 page 69) interview in "Video Games: The Ultimate Gaming Magazine"
- English localization prototype.
- The opening FMV is different, featuring a different English take of the opening theme. The FMV was ripped right from the television show.
- Different title screen.
- Japanese Voice acting is still mostly intact, save for the intro and a few lines from the prologue. Dubbing wouldn't be complete until well into 1998.
- Grammar and text differences.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
|Sat - Magic Knight Rayearth 9-18-97.img||File||2020-12-16 18:36:05||551.97 MB||128a51addb539845e83d59b7a5fc3508c4971e50|
|Sat - Magic Knight Rayearth 9-18-97.cue||File||2020-12-16 18:21:01||159 bytes||740041d8934a957bb5484033bd958cecd1ff3b0b|
|Sat - Magic Knight Rayearth 9-18-97.ccd||File||2020-12-16 18:21:01||978 bytes||a852587d275d485dc851e873e3de8918793066d4|
|Sat - Magic Knight Rayearth 9-18-97.sub||File||2020-12-16 18:37:07||22.53 MB||dd4ec67735f0689dcadd73d09ef86b85c3eb4020|
|Sat - Magic Knight Rayearth 9-18-97.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:19:34||900.2 KB||9f833a22b81678f36a444bc1d3747d47dc39e5cc|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)