MediEvil II (Dec 20, 1999 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MediEvil II (Dec 20, 1999 prototype)|
|Download MediEvil II (Dec 20, 1999 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
An early prototype of MediEvil II for the Sony PlayStation.
- It's recommended that you play the game using PCSX.
- This game will hang upon loading another level or quitting the game.
- This build of the game doesn't seem to be using any identifiable copy protection.
- A cheat menu can be activated by holding down L2 while the game is paused and inputting:
- Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle (TTTT)
- Many of the FMV sequences are using layout renders instead.
- Different textures in many of the stages.
- A cut level called "Parliament" can be played from the cheat menu.
- Several test levels can be played from the cheat menu as well.