Mega Man X4 (Apr 29, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mega Man X4 (Apr 29, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Mega Man X4 (Apr 29, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Mega Man X4 (Apr 29, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Mega Man X4 for the Sega Saturn.
- The text ROCKMAN X4 SHOW VERSION appears upon start up.
- Opening FMV hasn't been implemented yet.
- Title screen has the word "SAMPLE" underneath the logo.
- No music on the title screen.
- Compiled almost three months before the final JP build.
- There's no options menu when pressing start, it goes right to the character select instead.
- Pressing START in game doesn't do anything.
- There are no dialog sequences.
- None of the FMVs have been implemented.
- Some of the upgrades have been unlocked already. Pressing the R trigger lets you cycle through them.
- Three of the stages on the level select screen say "NOW MAKING" and cannot be selected.
- The level select screen music is different.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
|Sat - Megaman X4 4-29.img||File||2020-12-16 19:58:57||170.45 MB||73dc7695c40cefd9faed7fd84020419e59cf8c1d|
|Sat - Megaman X4 4-29.cue||File||2020-12-16 19:52:57||85 bytes||403b8c1d0d2aaaf186a05659a7d24298ff51317c|
|Sat - Megaman X4 4-29.ccd||File||2020-12-16 19:52:57||771 bytes||90de347098cecfd62f082f3a1f18a0c2b1f6be7d|
|Sat - Megaman X4 4-29.sub||File||2020-12-16 19:59:20||6.96 MB||916d48e867e70574ee28236670845c756d355f10|
|Sat - Megaman X4 4-29.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:19:36||1005 KB||a9feeeda885428ce5509fab3bed06477d8e4e2dd|
A huge thanks to Zoda-Y13, Iniche, and ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype!