Mega Man X5 (Jul 28, 2000 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mega Man X5 (Jul 28, 2000 prototype)|
|Download Mega Man X5 (Jul 28, 2000 prototype) (info)|
|Download Mega Man X5 (Jul 28, 2000 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Mega Man X5 for the PlayStation.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- Intro animation is unfinished.
- Text reads Sample
- Debug menu present
- All 8 stages can be selected at the start
- Cutscenes use very crude, MS-Paint style placeholder drawings
- Practice mode is present at this point
- Zero/Sigma stages are also present
- Axel The Red (Spike Rosered) sprite is not in the boss selection sequence
- Mattrex (Burn Dinorex) stage is present, but not the boss himself. However, all 8 bosses are in the rematch in the Sigma stage.
- The Shadow Devil's theme doesn't play during its battle; it's instead the remix from the Rangda Bangda battle.
- Sigma's pre-rendered image has a different pose in the final battle
- Rockman X4's credits play instead and, oddly, the Shadow Devil's theme plays here instead.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Megaman X5 7-28.img||File||2020-12-13 15:03:51||326.48 MB||7ba9ac20fad2704a969beeeb2d3b90cff9c96a4c|
|PSX - Megaman X5 7-28.cue||File||2020-12-13 14:52:59||85 bytes||b612dcf63ac4cb34ec50e1521c6f292b51069b12|
|PSX - Megaman X5 7-28.ccd||File||2020-12-13 14:52:59||1.1 KB||85e700c7d29e570ad5ef4224ad96d5a7bae831e5|
|PSX - Megaman X5 7-28.sub||File||2020-12-13 15:04:28||13.33 MB||a4af2a440ee1d21e98077e8aa6411cbd842397b4|
|PSX - Megaman X5 7-28.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:14:41||422.3 KB||785d713b29e2b97ad61778e992d48c86f370f29d|
A huge thanks to Iniche, Zoda-Y13 for doing the initial research on this prototype!