Mega Man X8 (Oct 20, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mega Man X8 (Oct 20, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Mega Man X8 (Oct 20, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Mega Man X8 (Oct 20, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A late prototype of Mega Man X8 for the PlayStation 2.
- NTSC prototype.
- English build.
- Predates the final build by twelve days.
- Pressing L1 + L2 + L3 + R1 + R2 + R3 at the title screen reveals a hidden watermark for this build.
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Megaman X8 Sample 2004-10-20 Review.bin||File||2020-06-11 02:47:47||2.28 GB||23ba612ee3d9428bdfe306750e604974db80a446|
|PS2 - Megaman X8 Sample 2004-10-20 Review.cue||File||2020-06-11 01:57:17||107 bytes||f518c52410d1bceff3c4c4d93ae33796f464143a|
|PS2 - Megaman X8 Sample 2004-10-20 Review.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 14:27:38||1.18 MB||c92e57b8f9002cfebfe9fac5186c3cc46fc3f644|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)