NFL 98 (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|NFL 98 (Prototype)|
|Download NFL 98 (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of NFL 98 for the Sega Mega Drive.
- Late prototype.
- Header has July whereas the final has August.
- Some minor spelling and grammar differences.
- Spacing was added between most of the text.
- Missing "Players" icon on the top right of the title screen.
- Offensive Fumbles is set to 3 in this build. It's set to 4 in the final build.
|NFL 98 (Prototype).md||ROM file||1990-11-21 04:00:00||2 MB||ROM file.||7f17c12e2926b852d096d232d3d296170ec09d4f|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)