Need for Speed 2 (Feb 24, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Need for Speed 2 (Feb 24, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Need for Speed 2 (Feb 24, 1997 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Need for Speed 2 (also known as Over Drivin' 2 in Japan) for the Sony PlayStation.
- The game is multi language.
- Intro video is missing, the video is the showroom video from McLaren
- The PAL password codes from final version do not work with this version.
- Number of Counters on the top screen (restart the track, the numbers are incorect)
- It is possible to play and drive with any camera angle, this is not possible in the final version
- The Video for Ferrari F50 is missing Ford GT Jaguar
- Track differences :
- Outback - The HITBOX is missing in the second big corner in the beginning, possible to drive outside the street. Outside the city the tunnel' is complete missing.
- North Country - The water effects are unfinished. Only 1 music track, restart for second music sample not working.
- Pacific Spirit - need more testing
- Mediterraneo - Many unfinished textures in the beginning, very dark picture.
- Mystic Peaks - Only 1 music track, restart for second music sample not working.
- Monolith Studios - need unlock, password SHOTME not working from final PAL version. password : LILZIP also not working