Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (Dec 7, 2005 prototype)
|Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (Dec 7, 2005 prototype)|
|Download Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (Dec 7, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Download Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (Dec 7, 2005 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams for the PlayStation 2.
- Freezes at Capcom logo in PCSX2. Works fine on hardware, where it asks to insert Disc 1, which is missing in this lot.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): No (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Fix IPU Hangs For Emulators (will show garbage GFX at times) - by punk7890
|PS2 - Onimusha Dawn of Dreams Review Disc 2.bin||File||2020-11-06 16:59:21||4.37 GB||887097f32bc76837b59a6135825dce72dcb3f797|
|PS2 - Onimusha Dawn of Dreams Review Disc 2.cue||File||2020-11-06 16:59:22||109 bytes||84e840bc880a3ff0657d44fb1a7bc297ff0a14b7|
|PS2 - Onimusha Dawn of Dreams Review Disc 2.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 11:43:45||1.5 MB||2273340dbfeca8ad754e803d5c2df345171e1416|
A huge thanks to Nex and Zoda-Y13 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)