Pac-Man World Rally (Feb 18, 2006 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pac-Man World Rally (Feb 18, 2006 prototype)|
|Download Pac-Man World Rally (Feb 18, 2006 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Pac-Man World Rally (Feb 18, 2006 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Pac-Man World Rally for the Xbox.
- Prototype of the unreleased Xbox port that was cancelled for unknown reasons. A demo of this port was included in the Xbox port of Pac-Man World 3.
- The game has entirely different music for the main menu.
- Only two tracks can be played: Arctic Iceberg and Ghost Mansion (named Haunted Mansion in this build).
- Only Pac-Man, Blinky, and Pooka can be selected in the character select screen.
- A frame rate counter appears in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- An early revision of the Pirate Cove music track appears in the game's files, but the track itself isn't in the prototype.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name:
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 8116985489027e3e457fabc020e73cff
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Pacman World Rally preview build.bin||File||2021-03-28 11:31:00||3.65 GB||03c23e828f6ef5c6b780200f30e15916a4baa95e|
|Xbox - Pacman World Rally preview build.cue||File||2021-03-28 11:20:40||105 bytes||a1ff9cd64750b2214acacdac413421593df4d578|
|Xbox - Pacman World Rally preview build.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:16:12||2.73 MB||94ba495be2dafda3fea4639f41a85102c9c2f8d3|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)