Pandemonium! (Sep 8, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pandemonium! (Sep 8, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Pandemonium! (Sep 8, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Download Pandemonium! (Sep 8, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Pandemonium! for the PlayStation.
- Plextor drive dumped the disc in scrambled mode. Converted to RAW in ISOBuster
- Compiled a little over 3 weeks before the US retail version
- Title logo after the opening FMV, followed by a loading screen, both not seen in the retail
- Doesn't go to the title screen, instead goes straight into the level select (different, simpler), with some counters overlaying the screen
- Status bar/display is noticeably different
- Music continues to play during the loading screen
- Infinite health is provided
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: Yes
|PSX - Pandemonium.img||File||2021-04-03 16:06:35||159.79 MB||617190d67dcc2ec921d3c24bd652b8948530ad3e|
|PSX - Pandemonium.cue||File||2021-04-03 17:16:39||81 bytes||25e8408cc069c7791301d1f808886c1d38769134|
|PSX - Pandemonium.ccd||File||2021-04-03 17:35:16||772 bytes||61312aa014fdcdf6b50eace13d83d3f2b9063628|
|PSX - Pandemonium.sub||File||2020-12-14 04:08:32||6.52 MB||7df141f6ed481830d21ef3abeda47577a1e57cc2|
|PSX - Pandemonium.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:15:01||837 KB||5d35ff8fabe8fc48b4e09b420c9d616297c670b0|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!