Papy (Feb 9, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Papy (Feb 9, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Papy (Feb 9, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A tech demo of an unreleased Simpsons kart racing game for the Microsoft Xbox. It was developed by Papyrus Design Group and internally known as Papy.
- Papy_release.xbe works on retail and debug hardware, while Papy_profile_fastcap.xbe is a profiling build that will only work on debug.
- While this build was made two months after the December 3, 2003 prototype, the build data remains mostly the same. One of the notable differences is that the FPS counter was removed from the release executable for some reason.
- Pressing the L and R triggers on the awaiting input menu will toggle between single player and two player mode. However, you can only play as Homer and Bart and race through one track.
- There are many leftover files from when Papy was a pitch for a Crash Bandicoot kart racer. They can be modded back in if the filenames are changed.
- Recycles sounds and graphics from Crash Nitro Kart and Simpsons Hit & Run.