Payne Stewart Pro Golf (Prototype B)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Payne Stewart Pro Golf (Prototype B)|
|Download Payne Stewart Pro Golf (Prototype B) (info)|
A prototype of Payne Stewart Pro Golf for the Sega Mega Drive.
- Unreleased golf game developed by NuFX and published by Time Warner Interactive. The game debuted at Winter CES 1995 with a tentative Spring 1995 release date, followed by a January 1996 release date. The game was cancelled for unknown reasons.
- Late prototype in comparison to Prototype A.
- Boots to a Time Warner screen instead.
- No music during the title screen sequences.
- Manufactured for the SEGA Genesis credit on the title screen.
- More detailed grass.
- You navigate the menus without a mouse cursor.
- Selecting the ABOUT option from the main menu displays the staff credits who worked on the game. The older version just displayed a version number.
- Load times are generally better in this build.
- More settings to choose from in the options menu. Lack of a debug option in the options menu.
- Different HUD.
|Payne Stewart Pro Golf (Prototype B).md||ROM file||2017-01-26 01:49:46||2 MB||ROM file.||f778e6052f9627fe18109fd650a42bdaed278492|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)