Putty Squad (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Putty Squad (Prototype)|
|Download Putty Squad (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Putty Squad for the SNES.
- Early prototype.
- Boots up to the SYSTEM 3 trademark screen. There is no Ocean or Licensed by Nintendo trademark screen in this build.
- Different music throughout the prototype.
- No main menu pressing start on the title screen, the game goes right onto the map screen.
- No level intro/cinematic/title card in this build.
- Completely different HUD.
- The PAUSE icon is centered on the screen in this build. In the final, it's closer to the top of the screen.
|Putty Squad (Prototype).sfc||ROM file||1990-11-21 04:00:00||1 MB||ROM file.||765352a55bfb58e52f08e403823b0c77e8650300|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)